Motherhood Mini Muse Session
Thank you for booking a Motherhood session with me, I can't wait to document that special connection for you.
How to prepare for your Shoot?
- Please arrive ready dressed and on time, my Eircode is N91V6X0
- Drive to the back and you will see the studio cabin.
- Your session will last 20-30 mins, if you late it will cut into your session time as there will be another family booked in after you. Please wait in your car for me to call you in.
- My number is 0858107904 if you need to contact me
- The set up will be neutral and relaxed.
- Make sure your clothes all work well together.
- Good colours for this set up are white, beige, light brown, earthy greens, salmon. As shown in the style guide image. Please avoid dark colours, such as blacks, dark blues and so on.
- Please iron your clothes.
- For Mums flowy long dresses are always great as they created textures and movement.
- If the kids have any plasters on, please remove them if not needed anymore.
- No fun tattoos on the arms and legs of the kids, they are very hard to remove.
- If your child wears nail polish , please make sure it looks great or remove it.
- Make sure young children have napped and eaten before the shoot. Please bring a little drink for the kids.
- Please do not wear tan if you can, tan lines can not be edited. My editing style will give your skin a nice even warm glow so don't worry if you feel pale I promise you will look beautiful.
- Smaller girls wearing dresses - make sure they were something underneath their dresses/skirts, to hide the nappy/underwear.
- Curled hair, pigtails or just hair let down looks really nice for kids in pictures.
- There are no shoes allowed in the studio & I photograph in bare feet.